Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Sparkle //


The World Needs More Sparkle...

After coming home from all my travels lately, it was really fun to run around in this little white number on a sunny day! This outfit is from a company I recently found called Siren, they have so many fun things to choose from in their store with a variety of amazing festival outfits! With festivals season quickly coming in the next few months all over the world, I highly recommend checking this store out for all your outfit needs!

This outfit was one of my favorites, this little white romper has a great sequin design with an open back! I love the back of this outfit because it makes it easy to go from day to night and not have to worry about changing, as well as feeling sexy all day long! I paired this outfit with a dainty gold body chain that you can see from the front and creates a bra look!
You can find this outfit HERE

Photogrphy: @champagneunicorns

Xoxo
J



No comments:

Post a Comment