Friday, April 7, 2017

70's Cactus Vibes //


70's Cactus Vibes...

I'm a woman who believes in wearing color..and ALOT of it!! I think life is too crazy to not enjoy it and wear fun outfits. I'm also someone who loves being surrounded by cactus or palm trees, in this case, cactus! 

One of my favorite dresses from State of Georgia is very vintage inspired with a hint of the 70's thrown into it, with this super fun print and bold colors, it was hard to go unnoticed! I also really love the sinch-waiste style dress with a button down neckline so you can style it different ways. This silky dress is so fun to wear and perfect for any occasion paired with some simple flats and a summer hat!
You can shop this dress HERE.

The second outfit is another amazing dress from State of Georgia. This dress has a beautiful blue print with pops of red and pink to really make you stand out! I love the short sleeves and flared skirt with a little tie in the front to give a flattering neckline for any shape! I paired this dress with some rad boots and a fun necklace to give it a more edgy yet fun vibe.
You can shop this outfit HERE.

Photography: @champagneunicorns

Xoxo
J




1 comment:

  1. love the first look,
    fun and beautiful!!
    xx, Yolanda
    http://yolllandaaa.blogspot.tw/

    ReplyDelete