Sunday, April 9, 2017

Sunsets In Orange //


Sunsets In Orange...

It was a beautiful day so I decided to take a drive to Santa Barbara, I haven't been there in years and I forgot how beautiful it was there! I ventured around with one of my photographer galpals while we tried to find the best backdrops to shoot before the sun went down. One of my favorite spots was this burned down castle up in the mountains, the sunset there was breathtaking and something I have never seen before.

The first amazing dress I am wearing is from a boutique called The Next Native, they have the best variety of clothes to choose from and definitely my favorite dresses of all time! This dress had an amazing sheer top with floral embroidery covering juuuuust enough in the front, as well as a double slit skirt to make it fun to twirl around in ;)
You can shop this dress HERE.

The second outfit was a really fun floral wrap dress with white and orange accents. The ruffles along the bottom of the dress made it really girly and flattering to wear. I'm a big fan of wrap dresses, I think they go with any body type and can make anyone have that "hourglass figure" we all dream about! I paired this dress with some fun layered necklaces and some of my favorite rings!
You can shop this dress HERE.

Photography: @taryndudleyphoto

Xoxo
J



2 comments:

  1. All these turned out so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look stunning!!
    love these beautiful photos :)
    xx, Yolanda
    http://yolllandaaa.blogspot.tw/

    ReplyDelete