Saturday, April 29, 2017

Tropical Mexico // Anna Swimwear


Tropical Mexico...

After recently getting engaged (AHHHH) my fiancé and I decided to take a fun trip to Mexico to celebrate not only the exciting news but also our birthdays!! Mexico is one of my favorite places to visit, it's so colorful and tropical you really can't go wrong!

I have these two amazing swimsuits from Anna Swimwear, that I couldn't take off! This first orange one-piece went perfectly with the tropical spa we went to, the green palms and amazing architecture was so fun to be around. This suit was so comfortable and had the cutest tie in the back for a fun detail :) I really loved the material of this suit, it was thin and lightweight so it didn't even feel like I was wearing anything!
You can shop this suit HERE.

The second suit was a great two-piece set from Anna Swimwear as well. I have been loving this "rust pink" color lately, it's so different than anything I have seen for swimwear and goes well with any skin tone. I happened to have these cute pink sunnies to match the suit which never hurts ;) I am not usually a fan of strapless tops, but this particular top never slipped down and was so amazing to wear with no worry about giving people a "show".
The beaches here in Mexico are so beautiful with white sand and the bluest water you can imagine! You can't help but stand out in this suit no matter where you are!
You can shop this set HERE.

Photography: @blakeysmalls

Xoxo
J







No comments:

Post a Comment