Thursday, April 6, 2017

Under The Palms //




Under The Palms...

It was a beautiful day in California so I decided to do a little road trip up the coast to some of my secret spots. One of my favorite things to do here is grab a coffee, drive along the beach and just explore all the awesome places! I am always a sucker for a cool VW Van, and I found the perfect one to use as my backdrop (if only it was the car I was driving instead!)

I love the transition into spring fashion and these two outfits from Lovestitich Clothing were perfect for it! The first outfit is a really comfy striped maxi dress thats perfect for any beach day! This lightweight tank dress is so great to run around in and stay stylish :) I paired it with a simple flat sandal and a fun straw hat.
You can shop this outfit HERE.

The second outfit I am wearing is a cute little light-pink top that I paired with my favorite vintage denim. I love this top for its amazing detail and embroidery, with it's long flowy sleeves and tie in front, it was so cozy to wear and not even realize it was on! These blush tones are perfect for spring and any fun relaxing days you have planned!!
You can shop this outfit HERE.

Photography: @champagneunicorns

Xoxo
J


No comments:

Post a Comment