Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Lady Bag In The Jungle //


Lady Bag In The Jungle...

Ever since I could remember, I have wanted a Louis Vuitton purse, didn't everyone?? I would see women walking around with them on, wishing I would one day have one, well that day has finally come! I recently found this amazing online website called The Lady Bag that sells previously owned designer bags! 

I am a sucker for a good cross-body bag, but I was shocked to find that this one was double-sided!! With flaps on both sides of the bag and awesome shoulder protection on the strap, this purse hasn't left my arm since the day I got it! This bag also has an adjustable strap so you can change it for any height or desired length. This bag is also the original LV print, which I have always favored and think it will always remain a classic :)

 You can shop this bag and TONS more HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment