Monday, March 13, 2017

Black Sand & Blue Skies //


Black Sand & Blue Skies...

One of the coolest things about New Zealand is their black sand beaches, although really amazing to see, sure does burn your feet when it's hot! The contrast of the turquoise water with the black sand truly is remarkable and something everyone needs to see!

I decided to make a statement in this epic outfit from Fortunate One Store, a boutique based in Australia. I paired this amazing black, lace body suit with a silky silver skirt to give it a little bit of edge and elegance. The body suit has embroidered lace and is very comfortable to wear. The silver skirt fit like a glove and moved in the wind and made me feel like a ballerina! 
You can shop this look HERE.

I styled this look with some of my favorite bangles and rings from Durrah Jewelry, a local jewelry designer in Los Angeles. I'm wearing an assortment of bangles with different metal colors and styles, these bracelets are so fun to wear all at the same time, stacked on both arms and go with any outfit!
I have a few rings on from this same collection, these open-ended rings, make for a unique look and are easy to stack with one another or wear with other rings! 
You can shop all these jewels HERE.

Photography: @blakeysmalls

Xoxo
J


No comments:

Post a Comment