Friday, March 10, 2017

Jungle Greens //


Jungle Greens, New Zealand

Ever been to New Zealand?? I sure hadn't ever been until this trip! It was raining everywhere in Australia, so after researching all over the place, New Zealand was the best bet! I mean how can you go wrong with these amazing green backdrops and black sand beaches!!I have these two amazing dresses from Lovestich Clothing with different hues of green to really bring out all the nature that surrounded me!

This first outfit was a ridiculously comfortable turquoise dress with a little bit of ruching at the waist. With this low neckline and double slits at the bottom, this dress had me feeling like a jungle goddess in the wind! I paired this outfit with one of my favorite staple hats and amazing gold plated jewels by Leslie Francesca. These jewels have little hints of blue and green to match any tropical paradise! You can shop this dress HERE.

The second jungle look was a forest green dress from Lovestitch as well. This dress was really fun for me to wear and dance around in!  The fun and flowy style of this dress made it really hard to take off, with its triangle neckline and "handkerchief" hemline you really can wear it anywhere. The top of this dress is really unique, the long straps allow for you to wear it different ways, I decided to tie it around my neck, then wrap it a couple times around my waist to give me an hourglass figure that all us girls love ;) I paired this dress with more fabulous jewels by Leslie Francesca.
You can shop this dress HERE.

Photography: @blakeysmalls

Xoxo
J







No comments:

Post a Comment