Monday, June 19, 2017

Swim & Jewels //


Swim & Jewels...

I've always been a big fan of swim wear and all the amazing designs that are out there, one of my favorite brands to date is Soah Swim, with unique patterns and style there is a suit out there for everyone! Here I have 3 of my favorite summer pieces along wit some amazing jewelry to pair with it!
This first suit is a really great "cobalt" blue with impeccable front crochet detailing, along with a fun side tie so you can make it fit perfectly for any booty! This suit material was so comfortable and stayed really well so I wasn't worried at all about it rising up when I walked around. 
You can shop this suit HERE

This second dress is definitely one of the most comfortable wrap dresses I own! The silky feel and effortless flow of this dress makes it easy to wear everyday and never take off! You can wear this as a great cover-up or dress it up for a night out! I paired this dress with some great jewelry from Faith & Grace Jewelry to give it a fun "vacation" feel. I really love stacking dainty necklaces with great statement pieces so you can create new looks that no one else is wearing! These amazing mother of pearl & white turquoise necklaces were a great addition to this dress to make it really POP!
You can shop this dress HERE
You can shop these necklaces HERE

This two-piece bikini is also a great addition to your wardrobe (and much better for avoiding one-piece tan lines) so of course you have to have it also right?? This set had such a fun design and I really loved the arm cuffs that were attached to give a new look to the tube-top style! The thicker waste band was really flattering and hugged all the right places ;)
You can shop this suit HERE

Xoxo
J






No comments:

Post a Comment