Saturday, June 17, 2017

Flowers & Jumpsuits //


Flowers & Jumpsuits..

I'm a big sucker for a good jumpsuit, thanks to The Next Native I have the three most perfect outfits you will need for this summer! As you all know I love everything floral whether its all around me or on my clothes! 

This first jumpsuit has an amazing neckline that criss-crosses and ties behind the neck. I love a good open back outfit (I think backless is the only way to go these days) and with these wide-leg pants attached you really can't go wrong with this outfit! The second outfit you see here is a really fun and formfitting jumpsuit that ties in the front! I really love the contrasting black embroidery on the trim of the whole jumpsuit, gives it little flair and uniqueness! This third dress I decided to pair with a great little chestnut purse thats perfect for a day of running around! This light-weight dress is so comfortable and great for all the beach days and traveling I have to look forward to this summer!
Make sure to head on over to Next Native to get all your favorite summer outfits!

You can shop the criss-cross jumpsuit HERE
You can find the embroidered jumpsuit HERE
You can shop the white dress HERE
You can shop the purse HERE

Xoxo
J



1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog and your style :) !!
    xx, Yolanda
    http://yolllandaaa.blogspot.tw/

    ReplyDelete