Saturday, June 10, 2017

Flowers Galore //


Flowers Galore...

It's pretty apparent that lately I have quite a flower obsession and being here in Hawaii it was a dream!! I also love to carry my "obsession" to the clothing I wear and find just the right flower to accentuate the outfit! I have two amazing pieces from Siren Brand that are perfect for any vacation you have planned this summer! This bright colored dress and top covered in beautiful embroidery were my all time favorite pieces this trip! 

The yellow dress was so comfortable and easy to throw on for the day, strapless and filled with pink flowers, it made me feel so bright and happy! I used to be unsure about strapless dresses (fear of "the ladies" coming out) but this dress had elastic in the back to keep everything in place and fit any bust size. I also love this black top with tons of fun embroidered flowers framing the entire top. I decided to style this top by tucking it into my high-wasted shorts for a fun and tailored look! 

You can shop these piece and many more fun colors HERE

Xoxo
J



No comments:

Post a Comment