Thursday, June 15, 2017

Fern Weh Boheme //


Fern Weh Boheme...

Let the flower walls continue!! Anyone else noticing all the amazing flowers that are blooming everywhere?? I sure can't get enough of them and I mean they sure don't make pictures look too bad either ;)

I have also been loving all these colorful sets and dresses lately, I just can't seem to escape color! These two outfits from Fern Weh Boheme are so fun and flirty you will never want to take them off!
This first dress is so insanely comfortable with a beautiful open back and low neckline in front, it covers all the right places and makes you feel so sexy! I love the little ruffled edges to let you swing around and twirl while you walk!

This second outfit is actually a two-piece set, with a fun tropical pattern consisting of blues and greens. I love a good set (this way you don't have the fun romper issue when having to go to the bathroom) haha ladies you know what I mean! Sets are fun because you can even mix and match them with other fun patters or solids to create more than one look!

You can shop this dress HERE
You can shop this set HERE

Xoxo
J


No comments:

Post a Comment