Sunday, October 1, 2017

Island Mermaid Jewels //


Island Mermaid Jewels...

Obviously when you spend a lot of time on the beach and in the water, you have to have the best suits and jewels right?!?! Well I have the best jewels you will ever need for your perfect island mermaid dreams! I've been loving puka shells so much lately, and these pieces from Wild Cactus Co. were a dream come true!! Here in the Cook Islands I was inspired by all the shells in the sand and in the ocean floor, so this collection particularly fit the whole scene.

I decided to just go overboard with puka shells and WEAR THEM ALL, I mean why not?? I paired the cutest little earrings with a simple one shell ring, and the biggest statement necklace EVER! 
You can shop this ring HERE
You can shop this necklace HERE
You can shop these earrings HERE

This second look I was inspired by the amazing blue & turquoise ocean colors here. I paired tons of stackable tortoise rings with two dainty necklaces and even managed to layer earrings! I have quite a few earring piercings so if I get a chance to wear more than one, I take it!
You can shop these rings HERE
You can shop thee necklace HERE & HERE
You can shop these earrings HERE

Never be afraid to pair tons of fun jewels with any swimwear or beach outfits, its so fun and easy to look stylish at the beach!

Xoxo
J




No comments:

Post a Comment