Monday, September 25, 2017

Buddy Love //


Cook Islands in Buddy Love...

We are having such a good time here in the Cook Islands and nothing is better than having the perfect vacation attire! I recently discovered Buddy Love, a really fun and boho boutique with all the best rompers, dresses and kimonos! I wanted to show you guys my favorite pieces that I wore while on vacation and how amazing they wherever you go during your travels.

I am always one to go straight for a kimono in a store and I did just that! This super cute floral kimono was so lightweight and easy to throw on with a cute pair of shorts and top! Since I am pretty tall for a girl, I always love kimonos to cover my back end when my shorts are a little too short ;)
I also love a good romper, I mean they are the easiest thing to thrown on and not have to worry about having to pair a top with bottoms, it all one! This romper was really fun as well, it had a low neckline with a hidden class so you can wear it open or closed however you prefer. This last top was one of my favorites, it has a small floral print on it and was so flowy and comfortable. After a long day at the beach this was the perfect top to wear and run around in! 

Make sure to check out all the other fun pieces over at Buddy Love!

You can shop this romper HERE
You can shop this kimono HERE
You can shop this top HERE

Xoxo, 
J


No comments:

Post a Comment