Monday, October 2, 2017

Festy Besty //


Festy Besty...

Bathing suits have become quite a big part of my wardrobe lately and I am okay with it ;)))
One thing you don't see too often in suits is that they can be reversed and worn again with a whole new look! I have these two amazing one-pieces from Festy Besty that are perfect for any vacation or festival you have coming up! These fun prints literally make you just want to dance and swim on whatever beach you are at! 
I really love the Miami Sunset suit because on one side its a beautiful portrait of a sunset and the other side is a trip-color dyed effect! The other amazing suit you see here is for my typical babes! This suit has a fun palm leaf print with a reversible hot pink side, I mean you can't go unnoticed in this baby!! 

You can shop the Miami Sunset Suit HERE
You can shop the Vibrant Palm Suit HERE

Make sure to grab one of these babies if you want to really make a statement!!

Xoxo
J


No comments:

Post a Comment