Sunday, August 6, 2017

Summer in Fortunate One //


Summer in Fortunate One...

One of my favorite Australian boutiques is Fortunate One, they have the best wrap tops, skirts and rompers for all my boho girls out there! I especially loved this new pink floral wrap top, overtime I wear it out I get stopped like crazy by people asking me where I got it from! I paired this skirt with a fun black skirt that obviously makes it really fun to twirl around in!
You can shop this top HERE
You can shop this skirt HERE

This second outfit is seriously the best jumpsuit I have ever owned! The minute I took it out of the box, I wore it for 2 days straight (oops) I am pretty tall for a girl, so finding a long enough outfit for my legs is always a WIN! The little scrappy top and lace-up back of the jumpsuit makes it just a perfect outfit for any occasion!

This last playsuit is a perfect outfit for the transition from summer to fall, it's more of a "sweater" material which can keep you just as warm and cool as you want! I have never seen a romper like this so I was so excited to add this to my wardrobe! With an off the shoulder style, you can add a fun necklace or hat to really dress it up!
You can shop this playsuit HERE

Xoxo
J



1 comment:

  1. That wrap top is so pretty. This is the first time I visit this Fortunate One store, but I love every item here. They are all so cute!
    And I also love the last jumpsuit! It's beautiful!
    xoxo
    Anh || ontrend.cf

    ReplyDelete