Friday, August 11, 2017

Balboa Park //


Balboa Park...

As much as I love LA, it sure is nice to venture out and see new cities! My fiancĂ© and I headed down to San Diego for the day and found a fun place called Balboa Park, this place is truly remarkable and if you are ever in San Diego, you HAVE to go there! Art covers this whole place from Spanish tiles to  museums and beautiful architecture, you really could spend countless hours here and still not see it all!

I wore two amazing outfits from Priceless that just fit this setting perfectly! This first outfit is a really fun maroon, two-piece set made out of the comfiest materials! The leg slits in the pants made them so easy to wear and walk around in and the cute crop-top gave it a fun "vacay" look. 
You can shop this top HERE
You can shop these bottoms HERE

This second outfit was a really pretty orange romper with bell-sleeves and an off the shoulder look, it was perfect to wear when the sun decided to come out and melt me! I always love a good solid colored outfit so that I can pair it with fun jewelry and accessories, it's the best way to show off my individual style and this romper did just that! I am always a sucker for bell-sleeved tops because they just make you feel like you should be twirling and dancing and as you can see, I did just that!
You can shop this romper HERE

Make sure to head over to Priceless to see all the amazing summer pieces they have!

Xoxo
J



No comments:

Post a Comment