Friday, September 8, 2017

Sundays' The Label //


Sundays The Label...

Wherever you are in the world, if you are transitioning to fall or spring, I have the perfect pieces to fit any season you are about to encounter! I recently partnered with Sundays The Label, an amazing Australian clothing company with the best pieces to add to your wardrobe! Now some people are scared to wear all white, but I like to see it as a challenge to keep it white by the end of the day, and man these dresses are worth it!

We found this bad-ass vintage car on the side of the road and couldn't help but take some photos with it (I mean who doesn't do this??) This first piece is an amazing wrap skirt that was easy to pair with a little tank top and some simple layering jewelry. I added a fun oversized straw hat to give some beauty vibes and of course some comfy slip-on shoes, so you basically never want to take this outfit off!
You can shop this skirt HERE

These two crochet dresses are a new addition to my wardrobe, honestly not something I would immediately gravitate to when shopping, but once you put these on, they are just tight enough but also just loose enough that you feel like you are just in a lounge outfit! I love all the crochet detailing in both of these dresses and I especial love that one dress has a longer hemline but is short sleeved, and the other is shorter hemline with a long sleeve. Having both of these pieces make it easy to throw on a light sweater if its cold, or put on a bikini under and head to the beach!
You can shop the short dress HERE
You can shop the long dress HERE

Xoxo
J







No comments:

Post a Comment