Thursday, July 27, 2017

Neon Gypsy Takes Italy //



Neon Gypsy Takes Italy...

My fiancé' and I just did a 2 week trip all around Italy, it was truly the most amazing trip I have ever been on by far! We started down in the Amalfi coast and worked our way up to Venice to end the trip. I decided to take along one of my favorite brands Neon Gypsy, a great store and brand from New Zealand. I ran around in three of my favorite dresses in all my favorite locations and just couldn't help but fall in love with these cities!

The first outfit is the comfiest red maxi dress (BONUS it has pockets) and I belted it to give a little fun styling :) Ever since I was a little girl I have wanted to go on a gondola in Venice, well I finally got to check that off my bucket list! This red dress was the perfect outfit for such a romantic setting, with gondoliers singing and playing the accordion and boating down the rivers enjoying the amazing city.
You can shop this dress HERE

This second dress is a floral wrap dress that we happened to stumble across the perfect pink pathway to match! This dress was a show stopper, people were asking me left and right where I got it from (never hurts to get compliments in a new dress am I right??) Also you just really can't go wrong with an amazing wrap dress that literally can fit anyone!
You can shop this dress HERE

This last outfit was another comfy floral dress that you just can't help but want to spin around in! I really love shift dresses, they are so fun and always feel so great to wear especially when you are doing a lot of city walking! I really loved the ruffle layer at the bottom of the dress, it helped weigh the dress down so I didn't have to worry about the wind giving everyone a show ;)
You can shop this dress HERE

Head over to NEON GYPSY to check out tons more amazing outfits!

Xoxo
J





1 comment: