Friday, May 12, 2017

Thank Me Later //


Thank Me Later...

Travling and being in the sun so much, everyone needs to protect their skin! I have the perfect sun lotion to save your pretty skin from all those UV rays :) As everyone knows I love laying out in the sun and getting a good tan but the more I have been tanning I have to remember to take care of my skin as I get older!

Introducing Thank Me Later, with the best scents and flavors, perfect travel size, and such amazing coverage you can't go wrong! Here I have three scents: Coconut Lavender, Pear Green Tea & Aloe Vera Cucumber, my personal favorite is coconut!! I loved how easy is it to just grab one and always have it in your bag, when traveling convenience is the best!!

You can find these products HERE

Photography: @blakeysmalls

Xoxo
J



No comments:

Post a Comment