Monday, May 29, 2017

Pretty In Pink //


Pretty In Pink...

Hawaii has the most beautiful plantation you will ever see but my personal favorite is all the colorful flowers!! I stumbled upon these amazing pink flowers and had to shoot with them. I recently partnered up with Kristinit and fell in love with this pink, velvet wrap dress and don't you see why??

This dress is so comfortable with an amazing fit so you don't have to worry about anything but enjoying your day! I had so much fun running around the island in this dress, picking flowers and walking on the beach. I especially love wrap dresses as of late, they are known for being flattering on almost any body type, accentuating the best parts of a womans figure while being classy but sexy at the same time :) You also can't go wrong with a velvet dress I mean how perfect right??!?!?!


You can shop this dress HERE

Photography: @wulfpackcreativeteam

Xoxo
J



3 comments:

  1. this dress is so beautiful!
    I like its style, colour, and velvet material :)
    xx, Yolanda
    http://yolllandaaa.blogspot.tw/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is super gorgeous! I love the way you style it with your pretty slides, hat, earrings, and flower. Perfect outfit!!!
    xoxo
    Anh || ontrend.cf

    ReplyDelete