Monday, November 13, 2017

Peach Love In Europe //


Peach Love In Europe...

We are wrapping up our last European trip of the year and we had a blast! From Portugal to Paris I had this amazing brand Peach Love CA with me to keep me stylish! We had this magical balcony in Portugal that I felt like a princess on, and this amazing kimono was just a dream come true! You also can't go wrong with this amazing red velvet dress (hint hint perfect for the holidays). After a week in Portugal, we ended the trip in Paris! Paris will always have a special place in my heart, with the amazing architecture, cafe's on every corner, and museums to keep your mind wandering for hours on end! 
We got up before the sun everyday to see all the "Paris bucket list" places before they get flooded with tourists. Some of our favorite places to see were obviously The Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, & Palais-de Royale. All of these places were a dream come true in person! I wore some of my favorite sweaters, kimonos, and jackets to be as Parisian as possible (kinda can't help it)
Paris is beautiful in so many ways and it always so different every time I go back!
All outfits are from Peach Love CA
For all wholesale inquiries check out Peach Love CA HERE

Xoxo
J






4 comments:

  1. This is a perfect location for a classy, elegant event.Thanks for sharing with us ., If you want to save money while shopping online on anything or want latest and stylish products for your home decor, kitchen products, food storage, clothing etc, you can visit https://www.shopperstrail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always dreamed of visiting Paris, walking its beautiful streets, sitting in a cafe and eating a delicious croissant. seeing your article and photos from Paris, I was inspired by a trip to France. there was great, upon arrival i decided to Write My Problem Solution Essay about this trip. I think it was such a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Your story is so aesthetically pleasing to my eyes. So I decided to go on a small trip visiting the most exciting places in Paris. In spite of the task to write a biology project I'll enjoy these beautiful views of France. Because I know that there are people who exactly know how to write synopsis for project and project at all correctly.

    ReplyDelete